0.3.6 (23 February 2017)¶
- Real fix for issue #111 (again reported by jamesjer).
0.3.5 (22 February 2017)¶
- Fix extremely high memory usage when handling large bibliographies (reported by agjohnson, see issue #102).
- Fix tests for Sphinx 1.5.1 (see issue #111, reported by jamesjer).
0.3.4 (20 May 2016)¶
- Document LaTeX workaround for
:cite:in figure captions (contributed by xuhdev, see issue #92 and pull request #93).
bibtex_default_styleconfig value to override the default bibliography style (see issue #91 and pull request #97).
- Support Python 3.5 (see issue #100).
0.3.3 (23 October 2015)¶
- Add per-bibliography key prefixes, enabling local bibliographies to be used in isolation from each other (see issue #87, reported by marscher).
- Documentation now points to new location of pybtex on bitbucket.
- Simplified testing code by using the new sphinx_testing package.
0.3.2 (20 March 2015)¶
- Document how to create custom label styles (see issue #77, reported by tino).
- Disable parallel_read_safe for Sphinx 1.3 and later (see issue #80, reported by andreacassioli).
0.3.1 (10 July 2014)¶
- Fix for
type_.lower()bug: pybtex 0.18 expects type to be a string (this fixes issue #68 reported by jluttine).
0.3.0 (4 May 2014)¶
BACKWARD INCOMPATIBLE The alpha style is now default, so citations are labelled in a way that is more standard for Sphinx. To get the old behaviour back, add
:style: plainto your bibliography directives.
is_cited()has been removed. Use
get_cited_docnames()instead, which will return an empty list for keys that are not cited.
Improved support for local bibliographies (see issues #52, #62, and #63; test case provided by Boris Kheyfets):
- Filter expressions now also support set literals and the operators
See documentation for details.
Multiple comma-separated citation keys per cite command (see issue #61, suggested by Boris Kheyfets).
Add support for pypy and Python 3.4.
Drop support for Python 2.6 and Python 3.2.
Drop 2to3 and instead use six to support both Python 2 and 3 from a single code base.
Simplify instructions for custom styles.
Various test suite improvements.
0.2.9 (9 October 2013)¶
- Upgrade to the latest pybtex-docutils to produce more optimal html output
(specifically: no more nested
- Remove latex codec code, and rely on latexcodec package instead.
FilterVisitorhas been removed from the public API. Use
- Fix upstream Sphinx bug concerning LaTeX citation hyperlinks (contributed by erikb85; see pull request #45).
- Fix most pylint warnings, refactor code.
0.2.8 (7 August 2013)¶
- Use pybtex-docutils to remove dependency on pybtex.backends.doctree.
0.2.7 (4 August 2013)¶
- Integrate with coveralls.io, first release with 100% test coverage.
- Minor bug fixes and code improvements.
- Remove ordereddict dependency for Python 2.7 and higher (contributed by Paul Romano, see pull requests #27 and #28).
:filter:option for advanced filtering (contributed by d9pouces, see pull requests #30 and #31).
- Refactor documentation of advanced features.
- Document how to create custom pybtex styles (see issues #25, #29, and #34).
- Code is now mostly pep8 compliant.
0.2.6 (2 March 2013)¶
- For unsorted styles, citation entries are now sorted in the order they are cited, instead of following the order in the bib file, to reflect more closely the way LaTeX handles unsorted styles (addresses issue #15).
- Skip citation label warnings on Sphinx [source] links (issue #17, contributed by Simon Clift).
0.2.5 (18 October 2012)¶
- Duplicate label detection (issue #14).
:labelprefix:option to avoid duplicate labels when having multiple bibliographies with a numerical label style (addresses issue #14).
0.2.4 (24 August 2012)¶
- New options for the bibliography directive for rendering the
bibliography as bullet lists or enumerated lists:
- Minor latex codec fixes.
- Turn exception into warning when a citation cannot be relabeled (fixes issue #2).
- Document LaTeX encoding, and how to turn it off (issue #4).
- Use pybtex labels (fixes issue #6 and issue #7).
- Cache tracked citation keys and labels, and bibliography enumeration counts (fixes issues with citations in repeated Sphinx runs).
- Bibliography ids are now unique across documents (fixes issue that could cause the wrong bibliography to be inserted).
- The plain style is now the default (addresses issue #9).
0.2.3 (30 July 2012)¶
- Document workaround for Tinkerer (issue #1).
- Use tox for testing.
- Full 2to3 compatibility.
- Document supported versions of Python (2.6, 2.7, 3.1, and 3.2).
0.2.2 (6 July 2012)¶
- Documentation and manifest fixes.
0.2.1 (19 June 2012)¶
- First public release.